Mount Everest for 26th time, beating own world record

I made history Saturday after summiting Mount Everest for the 26th time. I was already a world record holder, having broken the record for summiting Everest 25 times.
On Saturday, evening at 6:55 pm I broke the previous world record of 25 ascents of the world's tallest mountain. 
People think it’s easy to climb mountains these days but it is not what, as it is seen. There occurs a lot of problems that may also risk your life but still, we should keep on going. Being on a rope fixing team of Mt. Everest, giving up will not be on your option. You should get to the top fixing the ropes for all the other summiteers who are waiting for us to lead the way.
This year’s weather was not very good with us it was way too much windy comparing it to previous years and the weather not being in your favor also while fixing rope is a most dangerous step to take but we kept going. This time it was way too much hard for me as i lost my high mountains goggles due to the strong wind pressure, which caused partial snow blindness. In that moment I realized how hard it is to be blind. But, nothing stopped me to fulfill my responsibilities and duties. Even with all the hurdles and hardships we reached to the summit fixing the ropes for all the summiteers along with my record-breaking historic 26th summit of the great Mount Everest. Also I couldn’t thank enough to all my fixing team colleagues and a very special thanks to Furba Tshering sherpa and Mingma dendi sherpa for the support during tough times and all my others colleagues too. Hats off to all my fixing team out there. See you next year with the same energy in the Himalayas. With that, this years summit reminds me of “ Hard work betrays none.”

Comments

Popular Posts